The Harvard Uniform Guidance Information Session will provide a basic overview of the Uniform Guidance and a summary of what has changed and what hasn't. The goal of this session will be to address the impact of the Uniform Guidance on the Research administrator, outlining existing and pending changes.
- Click on the date and time below to register and get more information:
- Cambridge, Wednesday, December 3rd, 10:00am-11:30am, Lamont Library Forum Room
- Longwood, Friday, December 5th, 9:30am-11:00am, Countway Library, Minot Room REGISTRATION CLOSED, ENROLLMENT FULL
- Cambridge, Monday, December 8th, 1:30pm-3:00pm, Lamont Library, Forum Room
- Cambridge, Monday, December 15th, 2:00pm-3:30pm, Lamont Library, Forum Room
- Longwood, Tuesday, December 16th, 1:30pm-3:00pm, Gordon Hall, Waterhouse Room