Please join us for an informative session in which we will answer thes questions below
- Level: Overview
- Pre-requisites: None
On March 14, 2017, the National Science and Technology Council’s Research Business Models Interagency Working Group issued the new Research Terms and Conditions (RTCs), which are intended to implement the Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200) and which are now available for use by federal agencies when issuing research awards. When are the RTCs effective? Which agencies will use them? Which agencies have already implemented them? How do I tell if the RTCs apply to an award I have received? Do the RTCs implement any prior approvals or restrictions relative to the Uniform Guidance? How do the RTCs apply to subawards my institution issues? Will participating agencies issue their own implementations of the RTCs, as they did with the previous version?
Participants will learn:
- When the RTCs are effective
- Which agencies will use them
- Which agencies have already implemented them
- How to tell if the RTCs apply to an award the participant’s institution has received
- Do the RTCs implement any prior approvals or restrictions relative to the Uniform Guidance
- How the RTCs applies to subawards your institution issues
- Will participating agencies issue their own implementations of the RTCs, as they did with the previous version?
All those who attend the webinar will have the opportunity to obtain an NCURA Certificate of Completion. Instructions below:
To access the certificate, each group member should go to https://onlinelearning.ncura.edu/p/new_research_group_CEU . The group member will need to log in using his or her own NCURA user ID and password and click on the Register button. The group member can then click on the boxes on the right side of their screen to enter the verification code, then the “Group CE Certificate." The Certificate will automatically populate with the person's name and the webinar information.
If someone does not have an NCURA user ID, or needs it sent to them, please have them start here.
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com