The FASTRAC program was launched in response to departmental requests for highly-trained research administration professionals in order to alleviate workload and mitigate compliance risk. FASTRAC is a no-cost service that provides the immediate assistance of research administration professionals to FAS and SEAS departments and centers by:
- filling short-term research administration vacancies
- providing extra support during heavy proposal submission deadlines
- aiding the development of large-scale collaborative proposals
- consulting and manpower for special pre- and/or post-award research administration projects
- on-boarding, mentoring, and coaching new research administrators
Assignments are temporary (normally less than three months). Departments with non-sponsored financial and administrative needs should contact the Administrative Systems Assistance Program (ASAP) in the FAS Office of Finance.
Please contact Jennifer Lech at email@example.com to request FASTRAC services.