Please join us for RAS Fridays this week on March, 17th. Below are the topics and speakers. Please find the attached agenda for full details.
- Welcome/introduction of new attendees -Pat Fitzgerald
- UG A-133 Audit Report for FY16 - Roseann Luongo
- Overview of the fixed price residual balance procedure and form-Charlotte Gallant/ Marina Magid
- Cost Sharing and Sub-toolkit Preview - Charlotte Gallant
- Risk Management & Audit Services (RMAS) update on Effort Reporting and Subrecipient Monitoring Audits - Goda Sekmokaite
- Effort/Spectra update - Christyne Anderson
- OBI Enhancement Requests - Charlotte Gallant
- IRB Organizational Update - Denise Moody
These monthly networking meetings for departmental sponsored award administrators and managers are forums for discussing issues in research administration, highlighting new policies and procedures, and disseminating research administration best practices. They are open to all Harvard administrators and registration is not required. Meetings take place the third Friday of every month, September-May.